October 31, 2019 6 pm-8 pm
We are doing a Harvest Festival this year at the Gospel Rescue Mission! The purpose of the Harvest is to literally harvest food for our guests and for needy families during the holiday season. Instead of paying for tickets, children will be trading non-perishable food items for 3 tickets to the carnival.
What can you expect at the Festival?
Local churches and businesses will be creating “carnival-style” booths for kids to stop at and play games, bob for apples, get their face painted, etc.. We will have a live band and a fun safe atmosphere for families to enjoy on Halloween.
When is the Harvest Festival?
It will be Thursday, October 31st from 6pm to 8pm. It will be at the Gospel Rescue Mission at 323 Callahan st, Muskogee, OK 74403
How can you help?
We need vendor booths! It’s a free booth space, and you can even bring your business’s or church’s promotional materials, although this is NOT a sales event. All that’s needed is a carnival-style game or activity. Here are some examples:
- A carnival game or activity is a requirement to have a booth.
- Prizes for winning can be candy or small toys.
- Vendors are encouraged to bring a donation of a few cans to sponsor children that can’t afford to bring their own. It is not required though.
- Table and chairs are not provided
- If your booth requires electricity or needs extra space, please let us know!